2006-03-30: Exploring London Part II
- Richmond around the hotel (for food and recreation)
- The National Gallery (no fee for visiting famous painting, e.g. van Gogh’s Sunflowers, some Monet’s and many other, I’m amazed, bought some souvenirs and donated some money
- The Trafalgar Square and the Masses there
- The HardRock Cafe and HardRock Shop! Took some pictures, bought a baseball-cap and enjoyed fosters with cool music and historical instruments on the walls 8) cool eh!
- Bought a newspaper with local events for planning the weekend